Career Center to host Chicagoland Career Fair, May 22
Written by: Emilie Gill // March 1, 2013 // No comments
Illinois State students and alumni interested in seeking employment in the Chicagoland area will have an opportunity to meet employers looking for Illinois State talent for their full- and part-time openings.
- 3:30–4:45 p.m.—Get helpful tips from the employer panel on transitions, personal branding, the first year, and job search success.
- 5–7 p.m.—Network with employers before entering the fair in the reception area.
- 6–8 p.m.—Attend the Career Fair.
Student and alumni information
- Preregistration is only required for alumni.
- Current students will need to bring a current Redbird ID card to the event for entry.
- Business attire is required.
- Review the list of employers registered so far to identify who you most want to meet.
- Register today to participate in the Chicagoland Career Fair and meet exciting talent from Illinois State University.
- The cost is $295 per table/booth.
- Attend the reception before the fair from 5–7 p.m. at no additional charge.
For more information, visit the Chicagoland Career Fair website.